• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger King Mafia - Starring Joe Schreibvogel - GAME - CIVS!

Alright before we get into the banter part of the first day, I am Travis (Joe’s husband) who loves Joe but is also crazy. As such if anyone from the Zoo (town) visits me at night, I will kill them to ward off threats to Joe.

If I’m not visited by the Town at night we may gain some perks as a group.

I’m not entirely sure of the best way to use this power but do think claiming is the best way to avoid accidentally killing off a valuable Town role.

***Gouda***

I never finished tiger king to know if this makes sense for Travis but this is prob too ballsy to be maf numbers. Reads like there’s some poetry in here

im going to be super hypocrite style after one more grouse on the rocks as I have nothing to do tonight.

Travis 100000% didn't love Joe, but the reveal def feels civ

mafia doesn't claim shit like that d1 but if they start to it would be fun. Have to take numbers at his word. He's not carol obviously so nothing much else matters

who wants to watch the after show episode together and chat here while watching?

After making a masterclass joke in an old game, I got a rep saying it's BOGO right now. Basically, who wants to split this sub with me so I can take the interior design classes?

Thought about lying and saying it was for Steph curry or something, but you guys know me better than that.

After making a masterclass joke in an old game, I got a rep saying it's BOGO right now. Basically, who wants to split this sub with me so I can take the interior design classes?

Thought about lying and saying it was for Steph curry or something, but you guys know me better than that.

My parents got it for me for Xmas/Hanukkah last year. Has been awesome. Thomas Keller’s cooking classses and James suckling wine classes are worth it themselves. There’s also a pretty solid intro to negotiations/conflict that I have used to great effect with my wife and at work. It’s 100% worth it

Did you write this post by just picking the next word using autocomplete

My parents got it for me for Xmas/Hanukkah last year. Has been awesome. Thomas Keller’s cooking classses and James suckling wine classes are worth it themselves. There’s also a pretty solid intro to negotiations/conflict that I have used to great effect with my wife and at work. It’s 100% worth it

A Thomas Keller class sounds dope. This is a real offer for everyone but gooner who is excluded for being mean to me

Keller is fine for a driveby but you aren't making his shit, no one is.

yes I made that shit up and yes you looked on google you fucking clown

Back