• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tiger's back - next week at Bridgestone.

I disagree. The U.S. Open and British Open were tons of fun to watch. I enjoy watching the young U.S. and international stars show their stuff. DJ, McIlroy, Fowler, etc. are fun to watch.

I agree. However it would be even more fun to watch a healthy Tiger in the mix with those guys.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Big fan, he seems like he would be fun to chat with at the 19th hole. I love how he invited everyone back to the pub for some pints after his win at the Open Championship.
Clarke's the man.

Rory currently DFL, but he will come back. +2 after 4 with everyone going low

I agree. However it would be even more fun to watch a healthy Tiger in the mix with those guys.

Exactly, I would love to watch a final pairing of Rory and Tiger at a major tournament. This is what golf needs to bring ratings back up.

Last edited:
I think Rory's gonna need some time to deal with his US Open hangover/twitter battles. He has plenty of time to own Tiger.

I will pull for any American golfer all day over Rory. Rory is a square. I would really like to see DJ start finishing what he starts in major championships. IMO he is the best young american golfer right now.

By far the mast likable foreign golfer has got to be Rickie Fowler, he has got swagger and a smoking hot girl friend.

Tiger may have just made the slowest/smoothest swing I've ever seen from him off the first tee. Drove it in the bunker on the right, but I still liked what I saw.

Bill is a GIR machine but like last week, he needs to make some putts. E through 10.

This is a miserably boring course.

Tiger's swing looks pretty well balanced right now.

Back