• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tim Duncan is getting divorced

I have an awesome 8x10 shot by a professional photographer of a bunch of us with her on her/our last game senior year (I think somebody actually gave her roses to thank her for being so hot for those years), but I don't know how to get that into a digital format.

scanner on your printer, but i'm joking to prove ph's "immature" point

also i don't want wellman & bzzz to know what you look like

Exhibit No. 1,003,234,532 why pro athletes shouldn't lock it up until the end of their careers. It's irresponsible for everyone.

It's almost irresponsible to get married as a pro athlete. Four years of college to get to know her, several years of professional success before they got married, and it still didn't work. What else can the guy do?

That's not even considering the considerable amount of time he's been away from her and their family, playing on the road, international play, tons of hours of training and practice, etc. Probably doesn't apply to a dude like Tim Duncan, but NBA players are notorious for sleeping around on the road. They've got groupies thrown at them from all directions. So there's a massive amount of money involved, lots of time apart, lots of distractions and temptations.

It seems like a terrible equation for a happy marriage. Not saying it can't be overcome, but it seems like a very tall order. If Tim freaking Duncan can't make it work, who can?

to be fair, she was the one caught cheating

timmy doesn't look like he cares about that stuff that much

Oh, absolutely. I'm mainly talking about pro athletes in general. Doesn't seem like Tim Duncan's personality would lend itself to banging out chicks on the road, but the option has been there since day 1, and the majority of his peers probably haven't been so discerning. The issues with time apart and the money involved definitely apply, though.

certainly, but by making that point here some might think he was the one in the wrong. he was playing dungeon master while she was galavanting around with the personal trainer

but yes if i had supreme athletic talent i would go the jeter route

You don't need to have supreme athletic talent to be a manwhore, dude. I've been assuming you are already living the Jeter lifestyle, using the power of your empire and banging out Palmetto State hoodrats left and right. Please don't tell me you've been letting me down.

You don't need to have supreme athletic talent to be a manwhore, dude. I've been assuming you are already living the Jeter lifestyle, using the power of your empire and banging out Palmetto State hoodrats left and right. Please don't tell me you've been letting me down.

my friend told me i was an "issue magnet" which is a compliment to me

i think the girl with the back tattoo of song lyrics could be the one though, i'll keep you posted

certainly, but by making that point here some might think he was the one in the wrong. he was playing dungeon master while she was galavanting around with the personal trainer

:noidea:

This is a message board. We discuss things here.

nope, this is going to ruin our hoops pipeline to the virgin islands because of your neglectful accusations. you blew it, bdz.

What a ho. Glad Duncan was smart enough to prenup.

hope the cheerleader girl was hot, because these days she looks to have had her mid twenties twenty and it ain't helping

scanner on your printer, but i'm joking to prove ph's "immature" point

also i don't want wellman & bzzz to know what you look like

Not sure what this refers to.

Oh. I didn't say anybody was immature.

i didn't say you did. waiting and making sure everything in place is in fact a mature decision for someone in that position.

He's going to be a 5 time NBA champion. He can find another hot white girl.

Back