• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tim Pro Life Pro Trade "Korrupt" Kaine (yawn)

DNC PANICS AS THEY GET EXPOSED BY WIKILEAKS FOR LIES AND CORRUPTION
“Today, Friday 22 July 2016 at 10:30am EDT, WikiLeaks releases 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the top of the US Democratic National Committee — part one of our new Hillary Leaks series” said WikiLeaks in an announcement on their website.
DNC has been caught also creating fake craigslist ads that were supposedly made by Trump Organization looking for women. They then made the requests for women very misogynistic and ridiculous.
"Mark and Luis – digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please. Thanks"
http://regated.com/2016/07/dnc-panics-get-exposed-wikileaks-lies-corruption/

Trump's really safe Pence pick allowed Clinton's really safe Kaine pick.

Board atheists/Clinton voters completely silent about the DNC/Clinton campaign using Bernie's (supposed lack of) faith against him. Color me shocked.

Board atheists/Clinton voters completely silent about the DNC/Clinton campaign using Bernie's (supposed lack of) faith against him. Color me shocked.

I'd like to see credible news organizations mention the story which would give the story itself credibility.

It was wrong. Move on. Satisfied? Does not compare to the shit show that was the GOP primary.

It was wrong. Move on. Satisfied? Does not compare to the shit show that was the GOP primary.

No. It was beyond wrong. It was a rigged system. The emails make that clear. People at the DNC were actively trying to smear Bernie, including questioning his faith, and undermine his campaign.

No. It was beyond wrong. It was a rigged system. The emails make that clear. People at the DNC were actively trying to smear Bernie, including questioning his faith, and undermine his campaign.

Guessing you are new to politics

2016 Dems are running a great 2004 Pub ticket!

What a joke.

Did you just compare Tim Kaine with Dick Cheney?

Good Lord! Get a hold of yourself, man!

Tim Kaine (yawn)

Did you just compare Tim Kaine with Dick Cheney?

Good Lord! Get a hold of yourself, man!

No, I didn't. But enjoy voting for a ticket that would've been centrist Republican a decade ago.

What Republican ticket do you think ran in 2004?

Maybe try 1996?

And yeah, it sucks, and I won't enjoy voting for her, but I'm a one issue voter this November. The SCOTUS. That's it. That's my list. I'm voting Hillary, warts and all. Because I am a practical person.

I'd advise you to do the same instead of sticking your fingers in your ears and pbbfffbbttttt'ing your tongue "at the establishment" by staying home or voting for Stein or Johnson.

Tim Kaine (yawn)

Fine, 96.

I'm left. This ticket ain't left.

ETA: I live in Cali. My vote for president doesn't mean shit. Lots of important issues and candidates down the ballot though, so I'll probably end up writing someone in. Stein and Johnson make Clinton look decent.

Last edited:
When exactly did Tim Kaine become a Republican in some people's eyes? He's plenty liberal, and I say this as someone who voted for Bernie in the primaries. He's not full of firebreathing rhetoric, but I'm totally fine leaving that nonsense to the Trump campaign and letting Clinton/Kaine run a grown-up campaign instead.

Back