• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time for three banners to go up or more

So he's making the same posts, leaving them up until they are quoted, then deleting them so the info stays but no one can negrep him.

lol

What a wuss

You're an idiot.

FYI: You can go to any of the 17 posts not deleted because they initiated threads and negrep to your heart's content. Man, there are some dumbass people on this board.

So why are you deleting- and for the record you can only neg rep a post once.

I'll be honest -- I am legitimately fascinated to hear bkf's reasoning for the deleted posts.

There are some dumbass people on this board. Most of them take their opinions way too seriously, have red dots by their name, and do stupid stuff like private message nasty arrogant diatribes to other posters.

There are some dumbass people on this board. Most of them take their opinions way too seriously, have red dots by their name, and do stupid stuff like private message nasty arrogant diatribes to other posters.

Funny that you're the one who replied first. I'm really sorry to hear of your anger issues. Your cousin was always much calmer. Seek help.

Last edited:
Funny that you're the one who replied first. I'm really sorry to hear of your anger issues. Your cousin was always much calmer. Seek help.

LOLWUT?

You are the most angry bitter person who posts here. You couldn't help but take another shot at the general board on this thread, and on cue you get your panties in a wad when called on it.

LOLWUT?

You are the most angry bitter person who posts here. You couldn't help but take another shot at the general board on this thread, and on cue you get your panties in a wad when called on it.

As I said Chris seek help. The panties are unwadded, cleaned, and put away. It's not worth it to have all this bickering over misinterpretations of people's intent.

I really don't see anything wrong with what bnf fan posted other than his usual rant about the character of players recruited by Prosser and Gaudio. I think most people would agree that Skip was facing serious questions about his coaching at the time of his passing.

Yes he was.

Back