• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to end Title IX?

If that was directed to me, I was talking about his random "sky is blue" nonsense.

ITK, tuffalo is being told that what he says is his opinion isn't what IS his opinion.

I do have have two questions for you:

1. Should women be in the Olympics?
2. Should women be allowed to vote?

(we know they shouldn't be allowed to drive. Asking that question would be insulting to one's intelligence.)

1. Yes
2. Yes

How perfectly naive of you!

I've been told that when I type,"The sky is blue." It has two possible meanings.

The frist one is I meant that the sky blue is RW conspiracy because the sky should be green.

The other definiton of my statement would be "Jeff [Redacted] should be a first ballot Basketball Hall of Famer."

For me to deny either of those interpretations would be folly.

I thought by now, you'd understand that others know better about which you speak.

I do have have two questions for you:

1. Should women be in the Olympics?
2. Should women be allowed to vote?

(we know they shouldn't be allowed to drive. Asking that question would be insulting to one's intelligence.)

Are we talking primaries or general elections?

ITK, tuffalo is being told that what he says is his opinion isn't what IS his opinion.

No, I was being told that I hadn't used a convention of the English language that I actually had, in fact, used (i.e. my use of "Title IX" in the thread title). I'm not against women getting educated or nothing.

I'm sending tuffalofiancedeac the link to this thread.

Back