• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time to end Title IX?

In other news, the girls have been accepted at Duke to play lacrosse.

I feel like Dave Chappelle was leading this cheer

That is insane. I can believe something like that has been going on for years.

What's a metonym? In the time it takes me to type this I could look it up and get an answer but I'm not going to.
    • met·o·nym noun /ˈmetəˌnim/ 
      metonyms, plural
      • A word, name, or expression used as a substitute for something else with which it is closely associated. For example, Washington is a metonym for the federal government of the U.S

Lol tuffalo makes the best threads.

The comments section in that article is exemplifies the backwoods redneck upstate New York contingent at it's finest.

The comments section in that article is exemplifies the backwoods redneck upstate New York contingent at it's finest.

"As someone of Polish and Italian descent, I would have a problem with someone chanting 'one two, three, d*go' or 'one, two, three, p*llack.' And my ancestors were not treated as shamefully as African Americans were."

Now I've got a new way to get myself hyped up.

Great explanation. Mysogyny is so cool.

oh give me a fucking break. women are different than men. got it?

plus, watching women play sports is boring as hell. like watching a bunch of 13 yr old boys play sports

oh give me a fucking break. women are different than men. got it?

plus, watching women play sports is boring as hell. like watching a bunch of 13 yr old boys play sports

I'd agree on both points. But that doesn't mean that women and girls can't "handle" playing team sports.

I feel like I'm qualified to speak about the things I type.

How perfectly naive of you!

I've been told that when I type,"The sky is blue." It has two possible meanings.

The frist one is I meant that the sky blue is RW conspiracy because the sky should be green.

The other definiton of my statement would be "Jeff [Redacted] should be a first ballot Basketball Hall of Famer."

For me to deny either of those interpretations would be folly.

I thought by now, you'd understand that others know better about which you speak.

I do have have two questions for you:

1. Should women be in the Olympics?
2. Should women be allowed to vote?

(we know they shouldn't be allowed to drive. Asking that question would be insulting to one's intelligence.)

Even if you think someone else's opinion is wrong, its still their opinion and they are entitled to it.

Back