• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Time Travelin' Nic Cage Mafia: CIVS WIN

I think my favorite Nic Cage movie is Adaptation. LOL @ me amirite?

Ya you dumb.

There are only 2 options.

The Rock and Con Air.

whoever drew THOSE HOF ROLES is probs mighty powerful.

Could you guys imagine if the Nic Cage Superman movie was made?

GOD IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO AWESOME.
supermanlives2.0.0.jpg

Both the Rock and Con Air are awful movies. I understand why you're saying that, but you aren't seriously saying those movies are better than Adaptation. I'll let you argue Raising Arizona or Leaving Las Vegas, or even The Weatherman, but lolno, just stop.

I just found a burrito in my medicine cabinet

Might have drank a little yesterday

Both the Rock and Con Air are awful movies. I understand why you're saying that, but you aren't seriously saying those movies are better than Adaptation. I'll let you argue Raising Arizona or Leaving Las Vegas, or even The Weatherman, but lolno, just stop.

What happened to you

You used to be cool

Now you suck

I literally have to watch The Rock or Con Air if it's on TNT or something. If I see them, no matter what point the movie is at, I watch the rest.

I literally have to watch The Rock or Con Air if it's on TNT or something. If I see them, no matter what point the movie is at, I watch the rest.
My husband does this with Gone in 60 seconds. It's compulsory.

Back