• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Timing of DC pledge

EagleDeac

Reaction score
Got an email today saying 2013 D C pledges are due by March 15. Interesting timing for those waiting to see what will happen with the coaching situation. Has that always been the date or is there a reason they're trying to get your money before a decision is revealed?

I will not donate until I see if Jeff [Redacted] is still our head coach next year.

Just used my donation on a news paper ad

This is an easy one. Make the pledge as follows: If Buzz is coach: $0.00; If Buzz is not Coach and I approve of the new hire: $[whatever you want to give].

If the coach does get fired then I hope everybody puts their money where their collective mouths have been for the past year(+).

This is an easy one. Make the pledge as follows: If Buzz is coach: $0.00; If Buzz is not Coach and I approve of the new hire: $[whatever you want to give].

Strattons around the world agree

I tried to drop to General online but you can only equal or increase your previous pledge online so I had to call and make my pledge.

They asked for a reason. I said I was unhappy with the direction of the basketball program.

I have already made a conditional pledge to WF on Bzd's continued employment. Lady I talked to laughed nervously and said it's happening a lot now.

Got the email today and replied back that DC won't see another dollar from me until Bz is gone.

Got an email today saying 2013 D C pledges are due by March 15. Interesting timing for those waiting to see what will happen with the coaching situation. Has that always been the date or is there a reason they're trying to get your money before a decision is revealed?

I think it is the regular time frame.

If the coach does get fired then I hope everybody puts their money where their collective mouths have been for the past year(+).

LOL... This has about as much chance of happening as a successful dv7 protest

Back