• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tony Chennault speaks about buzz

Regardless of who it is, if anyone dares say anything positive about Bz so many are certain he could not have meant it. No one could possibly have a positive opinion of him.

I wanted a coaching change too; but, really credibility suffers when contrary thoughts are mocked and ridiculed.

TC did not have to mention Bz at all. I suspect that he meant what he said.

Last edited:
There's no way that he wasn't asked about the state of Wake Basketball, i.e, the coaching.

Why is unc playing Simmons. He's like a good Cav. And by good I mean not retarded.

Loved Chennault's toughness, glad he settled in at Nova. I like CMM and Madison just as much, if not more. Think both sides came out to the good..

What a nice quote. Would look good on a billboard. Well, unless you're interested in suppressing facts, I suppose ...

What a nice quote. Would look good on a billboard. Well, unless you're interested in suppressing facts, I suppose ...

Uh, it's actually an opinion. It's a fact that Tony said it, but the statement itself is an opinion. Keep looking for those facts that support [Redacted] as being anything other than an awful coach.

Last edited:
I don't think Jeff is ever going to take us to the Promised Land, but I don't think a childish, hate-fueled billboard is a good idea, either. He'll screw up the 2013 campaign, and then he'll be gone. A self-damning billboard won't change that. That's my opinion.

It's a fact that I stated it. :)

Another Dino recruit with far more class than [Redacted].

And obviously I was referring to things said publicly.

Some people didn't get it so I thought I would elaborate.

I don't think Jeff is ever going to take us to the Promised Land, but I don't think a childish, hate-fueled billboard is a good idea, either. He'll screw up the 2013 campaign, and then he'll be gone. A self-damning billboard won't change that. That's my opinion.

It's a fact that I stated it. :)

Don't actually really disagree with you here. I supported the newspaper ads as the chance for venting that the athletic department has otherwise done everything they could to stop, but a billboard just seems a bit too permanent.

You can really show your immaturity sometimes.....and I know you are older than 14 years old. Yet you continue to act like a spoiled kid.

Just using your own words about anybody that voted for Bush against you, Bud.

Your words first. I'm just mocking you with them.

What else would you expect him to say? That he is the worst D1 coach ever; never had his players back; and couldn't relate to anyone. Those type of comments have been reserved for the national media and the fan base.

Back