• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tony Chennault...

That's fair but he is still a RSCI T100 recruit and only fell out of one list, albeit the most popular one. Unfortunately him not playing wont help with that though. But in terms of running a team and setting up team mates... that is seen as Mitchell's biggest strength in the prep ranks while TC was playing 2 guard.

Glad to hear it. Thanks for the info.

If you've watched Villanova games at all this year, Tony doesn't do shit. Madison is better than him now. We are lucky he transferred.

I'd take Tony C over Madison quite easily.

Tony C is a much better defender, way better at creating for others (assist rates etc), way less turnovers, not a FT shooting liability. If you look at their Kenpom advanced stats you'd see Tony C is fine except he never shoots.

I'd take Tony C over Madison quite easily.

Tony C is a much better defender, way better at creating for others (assist rates etc), way less turnovers, not a FT shooting liability. If you look at their Kenpom advanced stats you'd see Tony C is fine except he never shoots.

I don't know if I'd prefer either of them, but all of the hype over Madison gets me pissed considering how maligned Tony was by the time he left here.

FWIW, TC's stats his first full year were all but identical to CMM's stats his first full year.

FWIW, TC's stats his first full year were all but identical to CMM's stats his first full year.

That's because there isn't a statistical category for boneheaded shot selection in traffic.

That's because there isn't a statistical category for boneheaded shot selection in traffic.

That's called FG%

But, obviously, CMM was a better player his freshmen year than TC was his sophomore year, and he's in a whole different league now. But, point is, TC got undeservedly harsh treatment from the boards.

I don't think so. Tc was the worst starting point guard i have ever seen. The worst. And he thought he was pretty good

Stats and the fact that he us apparently a pretty good guy aside, I thank Jesus every time wake plays that i don't have to watch this kid play anymore just painful.

I don't think so. Tc was the worst starting point guard i have ever seen. The worst. And he thought he was pretty good

Stats and the fact that he us apparently a pretty good guy aside, I thank Jesus every time wake plays that i don't have to watch this kid play anymore just painful.

What collegiate scholarship basketball player does not think he is pretty good?

You would think one of the worst ACC starting point guards in the history of conference.

Back