• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TOO MANY GUESTS

Let's be honest, Moonz was actually pretty instrumental in all this. First, he was the one - and only, I may add - founder to say he was in, without qualification/explanation/lengthy wooing process. I respect that type of e-slutiness. Also, he still had access to to DS, and was a one-man PR machine in that regard.

I know he loves playing the role of the clown jester, but the guy deserves his props, too. #RealTalk

Oh, you hush. I wanted to start a mod battle and you RUINED IT.

I HATE YOU NOW

Our mod squabbles will be TRANSPARENT.

And embarrassing.

And petty.

And drunk.

Fuck cagles.

Let's be honest, Moonz was actually pretty instrumental in all this. First, he was the one - and only, I may add - founder to say he was in, without qualification/explanation/lengthy wooing process. I respect that type of e-slutiness. Also, he still had access to to DS, and was a one-man PR machine in that regard.

I know he loves playing the role of the clown jester, but the guy deserves his props, too. #RealTalk

I appeciate the kind words, but none of this would be possible without the Admins.

Back