• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TOO MANY GUESTS

Fine. I'm in.

I like the content, but I'll have to get used to actually reading the more vulgar language. For some reason reading s*** was alright for me.

I believe a censoring option is in the works. TW would know more about how plausible that is, but if it can be done we would make it available.

I believe a censoring option is in the works. TW would know more about how plausible that is, but if it can be done we would make it available.

:laugh: You should have been here the day I tried to implement it

Impressed by the progress made here in only a week. vBulletin is a solid message board backend and more user friendly than anything on Scout or Rivals (once you get used to it anyway).

It's early, but I could see this board becoming the go-to free board, with Scout maintaining most of it's basketball recruiting subscription base and Rivals continuing to hold down football recruiting stuff. Seems like a good deal for all. Competition should be a good thing.

Impressed by the progress made here in only a week. vBulletin is a solid message board backend and more user friendly than anything on Scout or Rivals (once you get used to it anyway).

It's early, but I could see this board becoming the go-to free board, with Scout maintaining most of it's basketball recruiting subscription base and Rivals continuing to hold down football recruiting stuff. Seems like a good deal for all. Competition should be a good thing.

big pull here. major welcome to you.

:laugh: You should have been here the day I tried to implement it

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. I think I just saw the tail end of it.

That was wild. Yeah, don't do that again.

I registered. Still wish we had just one board. But I am lurking.

I registered. Still wish we had just one board. But I am lurking.

Me too, but the best way to have just one board is if everyone posts over here. I couldn't care less about the politics crap and really don't mind being censored by the AD if they feel it's for the best -- but even then, I probably like the posters here better and the software is infinitely better than scout.

#PHILOSOPHYDROP

I had a problem with an "independent" board being censored by the Athletic Department.

I felt I had to get that off my chest. Phew, now I feel better.

Me too, but the best way to have just one board is if everyone posts over here. I couldn't care less about the politics crap and really don't mind being censored by the AD if they feel it's for the best -- but even then, I probably like the posters here better and the software is infinitely better than scout.

#PHILOSOPHYDROP

Yep. I didn't necessarily agree with the reasons this board was formed but I will go where the best discussion is.

You would be a Gaddafi loyalist! :thumbsup:

Quiet you.

I helped give this board legitimacy as more than a BuzzOut circle jerk by jumping on board so quickly as a Bzzz loyalist. Aka bringing balance to the force.

M-V-P
M-V-P

The other board is such a joke. Wake's fanbase isn't big enough to have two vibrant active boards. Old timers will probably continue over there, but for the most part this board is well on its way to being what the old board was 2-3 years ago.

Quiet you.

I helped give this board legitimacy as more than a BuzzOut circle jerk by jumping on board so quickly as a Bzzz loyalist. Aka bringing balance to the force.

M-V-P
M-V-P

Hahahaha. We do love having more than just one set of allowed opinions over here. Can't argue with you there, Muammar.

Back