• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TOO MANY GUESTS

I'm just blown away by this search function. I'm just searching for stuff all day. It's amazing.

Currently up to 481 members!!!

Currently viewing the site:

600 (231 members and 369 guests)

Currently viewing DSports:

685 Users on-line

I know that doesn't include lurkers/guests over there, but that's damn impressive!!

Yeah plus a lot of people are probably still logged in over there, such as myself. Though I haven't checked threads at all. I actually got a nice PM from Irish over there today, but little did he know I am already here crushing it.

I'm enjoying this board more and more the more time I spend here. Just so much more info without all the bitching and bullshit.

Yeah plus a lot of people are probably still logged in over there, such as myself. Though I haven't checked threads at all. I actually got a nice PM from Irish over there today, but little did he know I am already here crushing it.

:thumbsup:

This place is damn sweet...big ups to you guys who took the initiative. Reminds me of the good ole days of Rancho de Nada where the info was good and free-flowing (emphasis on free). Keep up the good work...!

This place is damn sweet...big ups to you guys who took the initiative. Reminds me of the good ole days of Rancho de Nada where the info was good and free-flowing (emphasis on free). Keep up the good work...!

I share that sentiment....so far this site seems to be getting the boards back to what Deacman and Kent meant for them to be....kudos to all involved!

This board is FAR superior on many levels. Aside from the technology, I don't feel that my every post (I only have a few per week) is being scrutinized and sent to the principal's office for further review.

This board is FAR superior on many levels. Aside from the technology, I don't feel that my every post (I only have a few per week) is being scrutinized and sent to the principal's office for further review.

you need to try harder

:)

I am the principal and I am reviewing all of your posts :D

Ok now I know who you are

Lol

I wasn't around for Rancha De Nada but I loved ACCBoards and was disappointed when the boards moved to scout and the infighting began. The boards became more about trolling and fighting then discussing WFU and sports. For that reason (and a lot of others) I took an 8 year hiatus and only recently came back to the boards. I was completely surprised and disappointed by what I found on DS. The fighting had gotten worse and sports discussion much less apparent. So far, I'm glad to have found this place and hope it becomes more like Rancha (from what I've been told) and ACCBoards. Where people discuss WFU and sports.

Back