• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Top Chef Texas

Head's up to DirecTV folks... the name of the show this year is "Top Chef: Texas", instead of just Top Chef, so you have to start a new series recording.

FUCK. I thought it wasn't starting for another week. Hello Bravo on demand. Maybe I can get FIL to watch it with me.

Throwing that douche off the show before the challenge was over = hilarious. It was probably staged, though.

Let's go Wilmington guy!!!!! North Carolina represent!

This is going to be the most stacked season ever. Usually out of the top 16 chefs there are at least 4 scrubs who you know will never win. Looks like the preliminaries are weeding out the scrubs which will make this season as intense as all stars.

Totally rooting for the Wilmington NC guy.

I was watching DDD last night and they had Chuy Valencia's place in Chicago on there. looked so good.

Throwing that douche off the show before the challenge was over = hilarious. It was probably staged, though.

Staged or not, I'm glad they threw that asshole off before he even had a chance to cook. I don't think I could handle him for another episode!

This. Although it was probably editing, I strongly disliked this guy from the beginning. Then when he started butchering it was just embarrassing. LOVED Tom kicking him out right then. Awesome.

But that guy not knowing how to butcher and that other guy being a vegan chef...how do you go on Top Chef and not "study up" on different cooking techniques and what not? It's been on the air long enough now for contestants to realize they are going to have to be pretty versatile chefs and have lots of skills to make it far.

I also thought the editors did a really good job, at least with the first ep. I feel like I actually got to know a lot of the chefs (both those that are staying and those that are gone) even though there are so many to start.

Looking forward to this season!

Yeah the Vegan chef had no chance, you cant go through top chef without cooking meat, it was just stupid

Back