• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

What are the odds on:

1 - City
2 - United
3 - Chelsea
4 - Liverpool

1 - City
2 - United
3 - Liverpool
4 - Chelsea

I presume significantly worse than 33-1. Those would both be good value bets as well.

Whatever they are I will explain the odds for you in both that instances.

If you bet 20 dollars on citeh finishing first that means you would lose 20 dollars. :thumbsup:

Really cool to see Facebook pictures of Shamrock fans at the Dublin airport waiting to welcome the team back to Ireland.

OfficialBWFC Official BWFC
Stuart Holden successfully comes through reserve game playing 78 minutes, with Bolton ultimately losing 7-0 against Fulham.

OfficialBWFC Official BWFC
Stuart Holden successfully comes through reserve game playing 78 minutes, with Bolton ultimately losing 7-0 against Fulham.

People on the Fulham boards that were at the match said Holden was, unfortunately, dreadful. I guess you can't expect much in the first match back though.

Mertesacker, in 221 Bundesliga games, has received only nine yellow cards and two reds.

runofplay Brian Phillips
McEnroe just gave Nadal credit for Spain's World Cup win. He showed them it was possible. Apparently Xavi's big problem was self-belief.

#bishbeingbish

There really needs to be a sprinkles v. bish soccer thread showdown.

Endorsing Belgium is endorsing the raping of the Congo

Why yes, I am currently having to take a modern world lit class centered around the colonization of Africa, why do you ask?

I've seen Hotel Rwanda, bro.

zjypt0.gif

Downing: "Ashley has done very well. He earned that move playing very well for Aston Villa and he scored two great goals at the weekend."

Thanks for noticing, Stewart.

Coates looks like the love child of Pique and .... some B-list actor whos name I can't think of...

Back