• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

ManUnitedYouth Nick
Always noticeable first game back which kids have shot up a few inches or filled out a bit. Pogba looks even more of a beast.

I'm going to love Paul Pogba when he hits the first team in a year or two. What a monster.

ManUnitedYouth Nick
Great run from Morrison, putting defenders on their arses left right and centre - Keane can't quite convert at the end of it.

:drool:

More :drool:
manutdreserves man united
Morrisson scores with the last kick of the game. 4-1 ft

Last edited:
Been to that city. First site after leaving the airport was a 12 or so year old girl puking out the window of a bus. A site soon after that was a pig's head shoved over a rusty nail in the market. The entire place smelled like piss and vomit. What a shit hole of a city.

I stayed at the 5 star hotel the remaining 3 days we were there. That scarred me as a 11 year old.

So Liverpool is making the city worse than normal with their appearance

very well done (EITS was a good music choice as well)

edit - there is a (fabulous) part 2, but it is 12 minutes long

Last edited:
I0000pnett3MaXvM.jpg

like a boss

Napoli's President is claiming he has offered United 1 mil Euros to play in a friendly against them. Whoa.

That...would...be...AWESOME!

rioferdy5 says

Baseball All-Star game tonight, tv coverage is quality. We need a PL All-Star game too...the powers that be let's talk + develop this....

Replace the community shield with #premierleagueallstarteam ??

League champions VS #premierleagueallstarteam ??

Last edited:
So...who would be in the PL All-Star Team to take on United this season if that was the rule?

GK: Hart
RB: Sagna
CB: Kompany
CB: Cahill
LB: Baines
CDM: Song
CM: Modric
CM: Nasri
RW: Malouda
LW: Van der Vaart
STR: Tevez

Subs: Cech, A. Cole, Dempsey, Cesc, Barton, Bent, Odemwingie

I'd try to fit Suarez in there, and not sure about Song, but something like that I suppose.

I'd try to fit Suarez in there, and not sure about Song, but something like that I suppose.

Was going to be de Jong or Song. And since de Jong is a prick and Song has crazy hair/facial hair I went with the latter.

Suarez is a good shout. Maybe over Odemwingie, but he only played half the year, so it was hard to put him in there.

Starters are fine. Think maybe I'd try to throw Ivanovic, Lucas, and Suarez on the bench for more balance (and for better players), instead of Barton, Odemwingie, and Dempsey, though since Suarez only played half the season, keep one of Odemwingie or Dempsey, I guess.

Back