• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

don't own a single jersey as I can't imagine wearing one (in any sport, not just Liverpool)

my wife bought me a tshirt from the official store a few years ago. Just looked and they don't have it anymore but still a couple of decent selections. don't know the price because it was a gift, but the wifey said it was pretty pricey with shipping and everything.

http://store.liverpoolfc.tv/products/mens/menstshirts/cabrillo-tee/pid-34549

Rooney, Chicharito and Evans are all fit for tomorrow's match against Norwich. This pleases me.

Also, moving sucks ass.

danwalkerbbc Dan Walker
Merseyside derby: Liverpool have spent £116m since January. Everton have spent £215,000 #FinancialGulf #EFC #LFC

danwalkerbbc Dan Walker
Merseyside derby: Liverpool have spent £116m since January. Everton have spent £215,000 #FinancialGulf #EFC #LFC

Online store is the way to go. I have ordered from other sites and they all suck.

ALthough I really want to find a yellow LFC kit from like 4-5 years ago. Gerrard.

Ms I/O wants these:

L6950_n.jpg

Some UK newspaper in their NLD preview says that if you picked a starting combined 11 from Spurs and Arsenal right now, 9 would be Spurs.

I hate being favorites in this match, and the press all on our side. Feels like disaster coming on Sunday.

Some UK newspaper in their NLD preview says that if you picked a starting combined 11 from Spurs and Arsenal right now, 9 would be Spurs.

I hate being favorites in this match, and the press all on our side. Feels like disaster coming on Sunday.

Friedel; Sagna, Dawson, King, BAE; VdV, Modric, Sandro, Bale; Adebayor, RvP?

I thought Wilshere would replace somebody. Arteta is playing pretty well this year, not sure if he is better than Scott Parker though.

I thought Wilshere would replace somebody. Arteta is playing pretty well this year, not sure if he is better than Scott Parker though.

I guess Vermalen and Wilshire aren't options because they couldn't be picked right now.

I think it's pretty clear Wilshere and Vermaelen would be picked if healthy.

Song>Sandro too.

Boy, it's sure going to be a tough game when you have the best left sided player in the world and the greatest english center back to ever walk the earth on the other team. Not to mention the undisputed biggest piece of shit on the planet playing as a striker. All in front of the greatest chairman the premier league has ever seen. It's a shame it won't be in the best stadium ever built. I guess we'll just have to wait for that. It will be the most exciting event in London's history.

Seems we did submit a 'tentative inquiry' into a Tevez loan, but according to the BBC, ManCity rejected it.

Fans on Arsenal Mania have all but conceded this game to Spurs. I really don't like the way this is building up.

Being the favorites = not a good position traditionally for Spurs

Fans on Arsenal Mania have all but conceded this game to Spurs. I really don't like the way this is building up.

Being the favorites = not a good position traditionally for Spurs

Arsenal suck man. Spurs are looking decent.

Chalk it. Spurs. 3 points.

Back