• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

thought Rooney wasn't going to be playing so I subbed him out. oops.

and I'm sure Norwich are going to get smoked, but I like the way they are trying to play

Whoa. West Brom went up 2-0 inside the first 5 minutes at Sunderland. Morrison and Long with the goals.

Everything else 0-0 so far.

Whoa. West Brom went up 2-0 inside the first 5 minutes at Sunderland. Morrison and Long with the goals.

Everything else 0-0 so far.

Bendtner scores and pulls one back for Sunderland.

And now El Mohamady equalizes! That match will have to be viewed on replay later. What a start!

Last edited:
Agbonglahor puts Villa up 1-0 over Wigan.

And Jonas Gutierrez scores to put Newcastle 2-0 up. They are on fire.

Wow that was terribleness all the way around in Man U/Norwich.

Jeez. Not sure how much luckier a team can get. Post saves the deflection.

So United are "lucky" because a shot that was going wide was deflected onto the post.

Got it.

You guys can be real fucking idiotic sometimes.

Jeez. Not sure how much luckier a team can get. Post saves the deflection.

Well, for one, they could have a player on the other team sent off for making a perfectly legal tackle winning the ball.

That's one way to be "luckier."

Not sure why Fergie has gone with the 5-3-2 here...

Thought when Rio came on for Anderson that Jones was going to be moved to CM. Not to be. Park and Giggs have squeezed inside leaving the flanks open for Valencia and Evra runs.

Why can't we defend properly as a unit anymore? What the fuck happened?

DANNY FUCKING WELBECK!!!

Great 1-2 with Three Lung. Brilliantly worked goal.

Back