• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011/12 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Pogba is fun to watch so far

You see Sanchez (#7 for Arsenal) just try to shoulder barge Pogba off the ball??! LOLZ Sanchez went flying backwards and Pogba just stood there calmly with the ball at his feet.

WEIGHT ROOM

Hey nice, backup left back hurt. Thankfully we have the sturdy kieran Gibbs starting, who could fond a way to get hurt while sitting in a chair and reading this post.

Pogba is just fucking terrorizing whoever subbed in for Traore. Getting down the right flank with ease and doing it whenever he wants to. That LB is just overmatched. Poor kid.

And Gibbo shoots from distance! ...it goes wide. #somebodybuyhim

Hey nice, backup left back hurt. Thankfully we have the sturdy kieran Gibbs starting, who could fond a way to get hurt while sitting in a chair and reading this post.

lol

Gibson is funny to watch...dude must have the lowest goal to shot ratio ever

nice GOAL by Diouf

Pogba = STUD

Just a perfect slide pass to set up My Man, MAME! for the equalizer.

Wow. Two phenomanal saves by Arsenal's keeper! First from Pogba after he was put in over the top by a great Fletcher ball and then on the follow up by Diouf. Pogba tried to slide the ball in behind the keeper away from the direction they were going, but the keep reacted well and saved with his feet. Then hopped back up to deny Diouf who arrived quickly to try and put in the rebound.

Oh and in actual PL news....

Swansea XI: Vorm, Rangel, Caulker, Williams, Tate, Britton, Dobbie, Agustien, Dyer, Graham, Sinclair

Interested to see how Caulker does. By all accounts, he's going to be a stud.

Swanselona taking it to citeh in the opening 15 mins or so! 67% possession!

I feeling like I'm watching Mississippi Valley St hang with Kansas early in the first half on a Thursday afternoon in Boise. Where's Gus Johnson?

9399571.jpg

also

davehydesports Dave Hyde
by AmandaJDavies
On top of starting lineups, ESPN had the need-to-know parenthetical graphic: Man CIty ($294 million payroll), Swansea ($12.1 million) ...

Wicked deflection and Arsenal retake the lead. #10... Afobe or Aneke... can't remember which with the goal.

Silva off of the post. He could have had two, if not for a fantastic save from the Swans keeper.

I mean I kind of like Dzeko, Yaya, Silva, Adam Johnson and most of their backline. If they got rid of that cunt De Jong I'd pretty much like there whole first team.

Back