• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2011 CL Knockout Stages Thread

3fUA4-1rAs_339667344.jpg

I also hate how UEFA makes teams have solid colors on the back of the shirt where the name and number are. really looks stupid when teams like Milan, Inter, Barca, Atletico, etc have these big squares on the back amidst the stripes.

you know how you watch an old sports clip and think to yourself, who in their right mind thought that was a good style, and that people from that time must've been retarded? That's what that Man Utd. jersey is going to be like when the next generation sees it.

Depends on which half of the bracket you're on. Barca's side had it this year.

I'm fearing this year's aways will turn into next years 3rds if the rumored new away is correct.

If you have a red home and blue away then you need a white 3rd, or some other very light color, and we know SAF won't have the boys in gray ever again...

i think it'd be sick if we had a gold shirt with black numbers at some point in the future.

English clubs have vanquished Spanish foe in European finals in ‘71, ‘81, ‘91 and ‘01.

What’s this year again?

English clubs have vanquished Spanish foe in European finals in ‘71, ‘81, ‘91 and ‘01.

What’s this year again?

So you admit you can't possibly win on your team's merit and only the soccer gods can hand you the victory

I'd dance around a fucking fire if I thought it would guarantee the win on Saturday.

For dv:

By tripe he also means the accusations of racism levelled at Sergio Busquets. "He has got black team-mates, for heaven's sake. How would he be able to come to training if that really happened?'' Alves, nonetheless, admits that both teams let the public down. "The games weren't pretty and I think everybody was a little disappointed," he says.

Back