• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Villa holds on for three points on the road. SUCK IT POTTER(s).

Vlaar and Senderos were fantastic across the back. Well played really. Stoke looked like shit.

West Ham really pissed away a great opportunity there. Can't see Big Sam lasting much longer

This is how Bayern Munich started in LvG's first season there. They won the double and very nearly the treble. (Clearly Man United will not win the Treble...Counting the COC(k) as part of a "treble" would just be pathetic.

BvK4HOgCAAA3EUc.png

ManU is not Bayern Munich. The EPL is a completely different (and more challenging) domestic competition.

I mean a draw away to a newly promoted side in the opener was pretty much what I expected, but it doesn't feel all that great now that it's here.

The real question is, will Villa remain in the top 4 for the rest of the season? I think it's clear they will.

I mean a draw away to a newly promoted side in the opener was pretty much what I expected, but it doesn't feel all that great now that it's here.

Fuck that noise. We have to close out games like that if we're going to contend for the Top Four.

At least our HOF MANAGER didn't lose his home opener to a middling Swansea team though.

Dier wouldn't let us draw on my bachelor party weekend. What a hero.

Dier has always been a great FIFA buy for me. Kind of pissed he's not a Toffee, especially since he played a season with us on loan.

Good start to my PL fantasy league, all three players (Rooney, Gylfi, Naismith) scored.

As for the Togga....why no start for Ben Davies?

Back