• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

You wanna talk shit? OK! Apparently a bird crapped in Ashley Young's mouth while he was jawing during the game today.

Probably this one:

liverbird_by_clj21.jpg

United lose, Ashley Young gets crapped on/in, and we just completed the signing of Alberto Moreno

57511d1405386947-panda-motor-works-intercooler-kit-310-today-good-day.jpg

United lose, Ashley Young gets crapped on/in, and we just completed the signing of Alberto Moreno

57511d1405386947-panda-motor-works-intercooler-kit-310-today-good-day.jpg

Barry Glendenning wrote in his United-Swansea match report for the Guardian that United looked "at least three or four" players short of a side worthy of a top 4 spot. I think so much of the blame for last season focused on Moyes that some people forgot the players also share a lot of that blame. And their work in these past 2 summer transfers windows has been so underwhelming.

Barry Glendenning wrote in his United-Swansea match report for the Guardian that United looked "at least three or four" players short of a side worthy of a top 4 spot. I think so much of the blame for last season focused on Moyes that some people forgot the players also share a lot of that blame. And their work in these past 2 summer transfers windows has been so underwhelming.

I guess you have forgotten that 3 first choice defenders from last season, which Moyes had at his disposal and told to play like Phil Jagielka, are now gone and haven't been replaced fully -- just one brought in and he is injured.. Consider that a friendly reminder.

Although Jim White just tweeted that he is hearing that Benatia is on his way to MUFC. That would be fun. (except for ACN)

How Wenger thinks that he can win the league with uninspiring center forwards like Sanogo and Giroud is beyond me. Especially with Cavani just begging to be bought out there. So perplexing.

Lee Dixon stfu! You are overcompensating.

LOL @ you if you think that LvG isn't going to fix this temporary problem.

Daniel Taylor @DTguardian · 4h LVG:
"I saw a lot of players very nervous, making the wrong choices. These players have to cope. It's Manchester United."

Daniel Taylor @DTguardian · 4h
LVG also accepting that this #MUFC team not good enough to challenge for title. "I knew that before this game."

Daniel Taylor @DTguardian · 4h
LVG is in. "It's not good . . we had built up a lot of confidence and it will be smashed down because of this result." #MUFC

I think Arsenal will look pretty good with Ozil once he gets back.

Back