• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I'll take the 3 points. The worst part of the day was walking into my local pub at about 11 central and there are at least 120 spurs fans booing my new puma jersey. The pub has become the home of the Dallas Spurs club. I watch about a third of arsenal's games there. If they're playing at the same time as Tottenham I'm now sticking to my couch.

Spurs fans in Dallas are awful. Easily the worst around here. Chelsea fans are fine here (sorry Vad).

You gotta go into that bitch with the elusive DOUBLE BIRDS raised high in the air above your head and make sure you twists your wrists so that all those guys and gals in Lillywhite can see that Arsenal are in the mother fucking house now.

You gotta go into that bitch with the elusive DOUBLE BIRDS raised high in the air above your head and make sure you twists your wrists so that all those guys and gals in Lillywhite can see that Arsenal are in the mother fucking house now.

This.

BvKcNbpIAAAbQ6Y.jpg

That's what I do. Then I yell, "Fuck you Winger! Put in Terry Henry!"

LOLOLOLOL. What rubbish. Nani just PLAYED for the first team yesterday!

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has axed Nani, Anderson and Wilfried Zaha from the first team, forcing them to train at different times to the main squad and eat away from the first team. (Sunday People)

HAHAHAHAHA! Very funny, Mr. Klingon!

Shame on Ed Woodward and the higher ups at Manchester United.

In a distant corner of Manchester United’s training ground a lone figure is running. It is 4am, pitch black, the silence broken only by the sound of his breathing and his footsteps on the perfectly tended grass.
David Moyes is in the dark but he knows what is coming. Nobody from what is supposed to be the world’s greatest football club has told him. But he knows, as he circles the perimeter of Carrington’s pitches one last time, that it is over; knows that in a few hours his players will be training here but he will be gone, no longer their manager.
He knows because the story broke on a number of websites the day before. He didn’t believe it at first. Indeed, when I spoke to him within an hour of the story appearing, he was incredulous. ‘There’s no way you guys would know before me,’ he said in the first of two conversations we had that day. ‘This is Manchester United we’re talking about.’

Moyes was not being naive. Nobody could ever accuse this streetwise Glaswegian of that. But even after a crushing defeat at Everton two days earlier, he was struggling to come to terms with the fact it was ending like this; struggling to believe, having given up the stability he had enjoyed for 11 successful years at Goodison Park, that within barely 10 months his new employers would allow him to be utterly humiliated.
By the time he went to bed on that Easter Monday, he knew he had been. For a start people had not been answering their phones, and when he finally did make contact with Ed Woodward, the club’s executive vice-chairman would only say that he would meet him at Carrington at 8am.
Moyes had no intention of driving in at that time — not when the cameras would be waiting. So he got there four hours early, went for a run, took a shower and then, alone in an empty, eerie building, began to clear his desk. ‘I hadn’t slept a wink,’ he says. ‘But the run gave me a chance to clear my head. A bit of time to think before I started to pack up my stuff.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ver-gave-time-succeed-fail.html#ixzz3Ac7TUFuZ

That's horrible.

On another note, is there a show that recaps all the day's activity in the league?

I love that Van Gaal is one of the most brilliant coaches in the world, yet he can't find a point at home with the players at his disposal. Yes, you have some obvious injuries, but please. Owned by what's expected to be a bottom half team (they won't be). Sigurdsson, Bony, Gomis and Montero are going to go crazy this year.

@LyallThomas
Told #Tottenham have been working on situations being one-man-down in training w/ Pochettino. It definitely paid off today. #WHUFC 0-1 #THFC

lol

Premier League Vines ‏@VinesPremLeague Aug 15
Van Persie and Almunia sharing a moment back in 2004...

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/DD45F4CCB21081989526311813120_2be814f1f54.0.3.3676 184093266810297.mp4?versionId=I4L6DV38Rk_Vk62u0QB0 QxVt1yvXa5UF[/video]

Dusan Tadic is about to make himself a household name. Dude is an unreal talent.

Clatt didn't see a foul there? Outside the box, but looked like quite a bit of boot.

Hendo with a through ball on a laser and Sterling puts Liverpool up 1-0

Back