• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Henderson's pass for Sterling's goal was not world class. It was universe class. Wow. Outstanding.

Henderson's pass for Sterling's goal was not world class. It was universe class. Wow. Outstanding.

I would like to thank SAF for dissing Hendo. His game has gone to a whole new level and I think that what ol' red nose said motivated him a fair bit.

I don't get playing Tadic on the flank -- I know Southampton want to get Ward-Prowse more involved this season, but moving your most talented player out of his best position to do so? I'm not so sure about that.

Pretty incredible Southhampton sold their whole team and still can field a team with a few stars that can compete.

Manquillo isn't all that impressive so far. Maybe the shit Glen Johnson will take his residence back up at his customary right back location?

Anfield is like a morgue today. So quiet.

"best supporters in the world" my ass

Don't know if it's language or chemistry but Pelle doesn't look like he's played with his teammates before.

Gross defending there.

Schneiderlin needs to step up to put a head on it.

Back