• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Totally Unofficial 2014/15 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lucky deflection for Lukaku to bang it in the goal but we had it coming

Toffees Up!

Totally Unofficial 2014/15 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Hibbo is starting to get abused. Doesn't help that his cover on that side are equally slow and old Osman and Diston

LOLZ Rom you were way more offsides then Ross

Studs down, all ball?

Agree to disagree.

I might not agree with the Law how it is written, but any two-footed challenge like that should be viewed as a reckless challenge and using excessive force according to the Laws of the Game, and therefore should result in a red card.

Making a two-footed lunging tackle like that endangers the safety of the opponent, so winning the ball or not doesn't matter at that point.

Any Player who lunges at an opponent when challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force and endangering the safety of an opponent, is guilty of serious foul play.

Oh, dv7, any two footed tackle should be a sending off? Fucking Everton should be a man-down. Reckless, dangerous, bullshit.

Just saw Lukaku's goal. That is offside and Robbie Earle is an idiot.

It doesn't matter if the deflection came off the West Ham player. It has to be an intentional touch to negate the offside position of the attacking player.

Jesus, this clown gets paid to talk football and can't be bothered to understand the offside rule? Ugh.

Oh, dv7, any two footed tackle should be a sending off? Fucking Everton should be a man-down. Reckless, dangerous, bullshit.

The McCarthy challenge? I just saw that one angle at HT, but looked to be a one-footed challenge to me. I think yellow was the right decision by just looking at that one angle.

Ugh, our FOUR best/in form players are out today -- Downing, Sakho, Valencia and Song. We look awful

Back