• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Not sure. We're hosed if we can't convince him to come early. How long is Blind out for?

6 weeks, I think. UGH.

The injury crisis at United this season has been ridiculous and never ending.

check that -- LvG just said that Blind could be out for up to six MONTHS. fuck fuck fuck

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 3m3 minutes ago
Van Gaal on Blind: "He has a brace on his knee. After 10 days' rest, he'll have another scan that will say more about the injury."

He did say that Di Maria and Big Save Dave are both fit enough for selection vs Arsenal on Saturday. So that's good news on the injury front, at least.

check that -- LvG just said that Blind could be out for up to six MONTHS. fuck fuck fuck

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 3m3 minutes ago
Van Gaal on Blind: "He has a brace on his knee. After 10 days' rest, he'll have another scan that will say more about the injury."

He did say that Di Maria and Big Save Dave are both fit enough for selection vs Arsenal on Saturday. So that's good news on the injury front, at least.
So are you going to the Wake game or watching this match?

No kidding, well if I see you in the stands I'm going to let you know what the score is.

No kidding, well if I see you in the stands I'm going to let you know what the score is.

if by "stands" you mean "my chair" then you let me know what the score is and also how you got into my house.

God dammit. Just further proof that the Man United twitter account is run by idiots

[h=1]Daley Blind: Confusion over Man Utd midfielder's knee injury[/h]
Manchester United are still waiting to learn just how long Daley Blind will be sidelined with a knee injury.
The club tweeted the Dutchman could be out for up to six months only for United manager Louis van Gaal to suggest it might not be a long lay-off.
Blind, 24, was injured in Holland's 6-0 win over Latvia on Saturday.
"He has a brace on his knee," said Van Gaal on Thursday. "After 10 days' rest, he'll have another scan that will say more about the injury."
United have deleted the tweet suggesting Blind was out for six months.
"It's not as bad as the doctors thought after the match, but it shall be a long story, I believe, not six months or something," said Van Gaal.
Midfielder Blind has played eight times for United since his £13.8m summer move from Ajax.

Dave Whelen hirs Malky Mackay as manager and then defends Malkay's racist remarks in the past... by making his own racist remarks.

Seeking to explain why remarks Mackay made about the Jewish football agent Phil Smith were not in his view offensive, Whelan said that “Jewish people chase money more than everybody else” and that they are “shrewd people”. The Wigan owner also said it was “nothing” to call a “Chinaman” a “Chink” and that any Englishman who said he had not done so was lying. The remarks were strongly condemned by Jewish and Chinese community organisations.

Just... what the fuck?

This formation just makes zero sense

It's like a 4-2-1-2-1 with Barkley playing a weird free role on the left hand side and Mirallas tucking from the right and being non-existent

Back