• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

There is one requirement to be a female announcer-type at Bein.

Well, two, technically

Liverpool have had some really nice moves but no joy. Hazard went down easily but it was a stupid challenge by Can, clear penalty.

The Liverpool shout for PK at the end was weak. I guess you have seen penalties given for that....

That non-penalty at the end of the half was exactly what TNSSO was pleading about a coupel weeks ago when Chelsea played Spurs. IIRC, that started the "conspiracy" talk.

That non-penalty at the end of the half was exactly what TNSSO was pleading about a coupel weeks ago when Chelsea played Spurs. IIRC, that started the "conspiracy" talk.

Ohhhhh good call. Forgot about that.

I CHANGE MY MIND. IT WAS A PENALTY. CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!

Agreed. On the whole, Liverpool have looked pretty good. Chelsea's defense has been very, very stout.

Truly incredible save on a fantastic shot by Lallana.

The blue buses wheels don't move at all, move at all, move at all. The blue buses wheels don't move at all, all game lonnnggg

Am I crazy to think that the Liverpool we saw today, plus a healthy Sturridge has a legitimate shot at the top 4?

Am I crazy to think that the Liverpool we saw today, plus a healthy Sturridge has a legitimate shot at the top 4?

I mean, the Liverpool team without Sturridge has proven they have a legitimate shot at top 4. Adding Sturridge certainly helps.

I mean, the Liverpool team without Sturridge has proven they have a legitimate shot at top 4

Have they really? The recent revival seems more the product of beating up on the bottom half of the table -- and they still dropped points against Leicester. Haven't beaten a big boi since August

I mean, the Liverpool team without Sturridge has proven they have a legitimate shot at top 4. Adding Sturridge certainly helps.

I don't disagree, I just sometimes wonder if I'm letting my rooting interest get in the way of reasoned analysis.

Today's performance is a blue print for the rest of the season imo. Sakho, Skrtl and Can are all in good form, and with the help of Markovic and Moreno, who as wingbacks are working hard in attack and defense, and Lucas and Henderson breaking up play in the middle of the field, Liverpool look pretty sound in defense. I also really liked how Gerrard played further forward and then was subbed out with 25 minutes left to go.

Have they really? The recent revival seems more the product of beating up on the bottom half of the table -- and they still dropped points against Leicester. Haven't beaten a big boi since August

a lot of this

Back