• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Stoke has played better than Arsenal this second half, and Koscielny's arms shouldn't have been up that high.

Arsenal has a free kick just outside the box, Stoke runs up and is less than 5 yards away when the ball is kicked.

nvm, someone tapped it first

Last edited:
Looks like 4th is a very strong possibility for Arsenal now.

A striker is needed over the summer, Giroud shouldn't be the first team striker.

I mean that Sanogo attempt pretty much sums things up for Arsenal. Trying to challenge for a title with Giroud and Sanogo leading the line? GTFO.

Llana is just giving us fits. Way too many chances for Southampton so far. Would be 1-1 if not for the post, about time that happens to another team for once.

Liverpool are getting their shit kicked right now and somehow still in the lead. Someone needs to remind Coutinho he isn't passing to red today.

Llana is just giving us fits. Way too many chances for Southampton so far. Would be 1-1 if not for the post, about time that happens to another team for once.

It would be 3-1 if Soton didn't shoot it straight at Mignolet every opportunity.

Wish our midfield would get their shit together. Allen and Hendo no where to be found.

And Ravel Morrison busted out a cigarette on the bench after he was subbed off versus Leeds. Right in front of Redknapp, as well.

For realz?

And Pardew didn't head-butt him he "pushed him away with his head" according to him.

Suarez. Lol. I can't walk, I can't walk, oh ball over the top, I'm good, full sprint, I lost it, I can't walk, I can't walk.

Suarez. Lol. I can't walk, I can't walk, oh ball over the top, I'm good, full sprint, I lost it, I can't walk, I can't walk.

Adrenaline. They showed him pointing his toe a few times, I don't think he was play acting for ten minutes up 2-0 to fool the defense into playing off of him.

"Alvaro Morata Agrees Personal Terms With Arsenal: Five Year Deal Worth £100k a Week Accepted By Real Madrid Striker" Yay!?

"Alvaro Morata Agrees Personal Terms With Arsenal: Five Year Deal Worth £100k a Week Accepted By Real Madrid Striker" Yay!?

I've only seen him play four or five times but I think he is fantastic. Definitely not a guy I want in the PL.

He was superb for Spain's U-21s in the Euros last summer. Fantastic player.

100k/week for him seems steep though.

Back