• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Fuheel, I saw on my news feed last week that Reina isn't coming back?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

his loan is up, and while I'm not sure if Napoli want him permanently, Rodgers has said that LFC definitely don't. hopefully we can find a buyer and get a few million for him.

He penned a great big letter saying he was going to work with the best manager that he'd worked with and thanked him for his time for Liverpool. So, for me, it probably sounded like he'd made his decision there.

I'm not sure how Mingolet has gone from fantastic to needing to be replaced so quickly. I think Mignolet is doing great considering the back 4 this season.

I hope Liverpool stick with Mignolet. He is one of those "good, but not great" keepers.

I've been satisfied with Mignolet. Lower wages and performed well. Needs to do better in the air and be in 'command' more, but he is a great shot-stopper.

That is most certainly true. Your entire back line (save Agger on certain days) is pretty wretched. Your attack has just been so damn good that it hasn't hurt you as much as it should have.

Agger can play well when healthy, Skrtel can play well, Johnson can play well, Sahko can and often does play well, Enrique can be pretty good, but all are inconsistent. Heck, Kolo played well for the first 1/3 of the season.

And let's be honest, Reina lead the league in howlers his last season at Anfield.

Agger can play well when healthy, Skrtel can play well, Johnson can play well, Sahko can and often does play well, Enrique can be pretty good, but all are inconsistent. Heck, Kolo played well for the first 1/3 of the season.

What about Donk Flanagan? KID HAS A MOTOR!

I just realized that Man City will now have 3 straight league matches postponed after this weekend. Their fixture congestion is going to get pretty messy later this season and going to test their legs and the squad's depth.

Mertesacker and Rosicky have renewed their contracts with Arsenal. Ramsey is going to follow suit soon, according to reports.

I just realized that Man City will now have 3 straight league matches postponed after this weekend. Their fixture congestion is going to get pretty messy later this season and going to test their legs and the squad's depth.

It's pretty amazing how well cold hard cash ices weary legs.

whoscored.com's top 50 players in their domestic leagues so far this season (top 5 leagues)

Bh57MEHIAAA1bu_.jpg:large

Liverpool made a £50m loss in the 2012-13 financial year, according to the club's annual accounts. The figures, for the year to 31 May 2013, show that the club made an operating profit of £15m but were pushed into the heavy loss by the writing down of players' contracts, an accounting requirement, and a £13m loss on the sale of players.
The £50m loss, which follows £41m reported for a ten-month period to 31 May 2011, appears to put Liverpool's total loss very much higher than the €45m (£37m) total permitted by Uefa for this two-year period under its financial fair play rules. The club, which stated that the figures show it is making "good progress" financially, did not comment on whether it is likely to be considered in breach of FFP when Uefa assesses clubs in the next two months.

www.theguardian.com/football/2014/mar/04/liverpool-financial-fair-play-50m-annual-loss-accounts

Smalling has been excellent at CB this season.

I just looked it up... Smalling has a higher average rating at RB than at CB this season. Mind = blown.

PositionAppsGoalsAssistsRating
DR (Defender - Right)13107.33
DC (Defender - Centre)8107.18
Sub (Substitute)5006.41

Last edited:
Granted, I don't watch Hull, but at 7.4, why wouldn't Davies be ahead of Smalling at 7.1 in this hypothetical chart?

Back