• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I can't remember the last time the head ref did that. He put his fucking flag up because he saw a foul and then obviously pussed out.

I can't remember the last time the head ref did that. He put his fucking flag up because he saw a foul and then obviously pussed out.

I don't think the linesman pussed out. I think Taylor said that he saw the same incident, didn't see a foul, so overruled the linesman.

We've done a great job of getting the ball forward but a crappy job finishing. Hopefully we pick up the intensity a little in the second half.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Fucking Christ. How many Liverpool fans are on this board? I swear it seems like at least half of the footy posters are supporters of the Scouse Scum.

I have no problem with an official overruling his linesman if he's confident in what he saw. Problem in this case, is that he was wrong.

I don't think the linesman pussed out. I think Taylor said that he saw the same incident, didn't see a foul, so overruled the linesman.

Fine but when is the last time you saw the flag go up and got overruled? It's always just a whistle at that point. It's even worse that Taylor stuck his neck out for a bad call.

I'm okay with the no call. Mig is so weak in the air and didn't deserve to be rewarded. He should have just punched it out and punched Carroll in the face in the process

Interesting that Coutinho is out, thought he had a very good half.

I'm okay with the no call. Mig is so weak in the air and didn't deserve to be rewarded. He should have just punched it out and punched Carroll in the face in the process

I agree with the general sentiment on Mignolet but in the case he went up and got to the ball but got punched in the face.

Start finishing chances and this won't matter.

Interesting that Coutinho is out, thought he had a very good half.

Coutinho used to be the pride of Liverpool, but that has passed onto Sterling now. I'm sure that pendulum will swing back soon enough.

I'm going to assume that Noble's shot went in and that poor foul call on Carroll there evens up the decisions. :thumbsup:

Back