• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Well, compounding bad calls on top of bad calls.

Anyone have stats on how many penalties Liverpool has this season compared to other teams? I feel like I've watch Gerrard score 10 in the last month alone.

I think we had 3 vs United alone.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

73 penalties awarded in the Prem this season. So 17% of all penalties awarded have been for Liverpool.

33 penalties have been awarded to the away side in the Prem this season; 27% of those have gone in Liverpool's favor.

Do you have Gerrard's goals by PK vs. run of play percentage for the season in your database of a brain?

10 from penalties. 3 others. (PL only)

ETA:
Just looked into it more... 10 from penalties. 2 from direct free kicks. So only 1 from open play.

ETA#2...
I take that back. His 13th goal was a header off a corner. So Gerrard has 13 goals this season and none have been from open play.

Last edited:
10 from penalties. 3 others. (PL only)

ETA:
Just looked into it more... 10 from penalties. 2 from direct free kicks. So only 1 from open play.

Thanks man. That's a really high percentage.

Huge win. Really didn't think we would get all three points. Can't wait for the City game next weekend.

Just saw the replay of the 2nd PK, it was closer to a foul than it looked live. One of those "foul anywhere except in the box" types.

People are saying that Demel's goal was allowed because Carroll was fouled and it would have been a penalty? Carroll apparently fouled into Mingolet.

Can anybody find some video evidence?

I Wish I could find the name of a soccer chant I hear all the time among several Bundesliga teams. I hear it all the time in Fifa 14, especially playing against Bayern or Dortmund.

People are saying that Demel's goal was allowed because Carroll was fouled and it would have been a penalty? Carroll apparently fouled into Mingolet.

This is the only angle I found.

1287507497_horse-plazying-with-big-ball.gif

NIGEL UP!

Definitely got super bombed last night so I didn't wake up at 7:30. But I did wake up just in time to watch NBCSN's Match Of The Day. Got to watch the game in 15 mins!

Stevie Naismith, MY BOI!

AC takes more uncalled fouls than anyone in the league but this wasn't one of them. Mignolet was first to the ball and Carroll inadvertently hit him across the face.

Tough to tell with these gifs, but I don't see Carroll being pushed into Mignolet.

06-04-2014-GifNumber-263.gif

Back