• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

It used to be that Spurs would be ecstatic and Pool disappointed if Spurs won. My how the tables have turned.

Not really mad about the loss (one has been coming and Pool is red hot), but the terrible mistakes by both fullbacks after being up 2-1 were rough.

Rio once again defining new levels of douchebaggery.

FA Cup semifinal draw:

Blackburn/Millwall v Wigan
Man Utd/Chelsea v Man City

So unless Chelsea win it and don't finish in the top 4, Wigan, Blackburn or Millwall will be in the Europa League next year. Insane.

Also Everton really blew it

Last edited:
Big fat Niedermayer.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

iYjbKvrCJQW0R_medium.gif

he is definitely one of the more un-Spanish players you will ever see. and I'm surely jinxing it, but Coutinho is looking pretty dang good

he is definitely one of the more un-Spanish players you will ever see. and I'm surely jinxing it, but Coutinho is looking pretty dang good

very young. interested in how he deals with the physicality of the league over a full season of play. Nice flashes now though. He is a nice compliment to Suarez.

I was hoping the Wigan game wasn't a fluke after Coutinho's service to Suarez and based on yesterday, I'm optimistic about what he'll bring to the side. I'm still wondering why Rodgers took him off so early. I'm also really glad that we kept Bale from scoring a goal.

We sacked our manager. Feel very bad for him as not much money was spent and he had a proven track record in the Championship, which looks like where we're headed.

Hope we don't become like Wolves who sacked McCarthy around this time last year, couldn't find a suitable replacement and entered a downward spiral that has them facing relegation from the Championship right now.

Nigel Adkins please

We sacked our manager. Feel very bad for him as not much money was spent and he had a proven track record in the Championship, which looks like where we're headed.

Hope we don't become like Wolves who sacked McCarthy around this time last year, couldn't find a suitable replacement and entered a downward spiral that has them facing relegation from the Championship right now.

Nigel Adkins please

It feelsas if Brian McDermott has become a victim of his own success at Reading. The fans' patience snapped on Saturday, as they vented their anger at the manager and the players during the 2-1 defeat by Aston Villa that has pushed the club closer to the trapdoor. Poor as Reading were at times, McDermott raised a valid point afterwards when he highlighted the fact that the £7m Villa paid for Christian Benteke in the summer is more than he has spent on his entire team. Anton Zingarevich, Reading's owner, has been frugal when it comes to investing in players, leaving the club looking like a Championship team playing in the Premier League. McDermott got Reading into the Premier League against the odds, but keeping them in the top flight, with nothing like the backing the other promoted clubs received, was always going to be a tall order.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/mar/11/premier-league-fa-cup-talking-points

Bonjour bitches. JW here checking in from my baller ass 12-star luxury suite in Paris.

If you didn't already know (or see my handsome mug on Tv) I was at the liverpool-Spurs game on Sunday. Kop end. Shit was cray. I still have a boner.

Whatever. Fuck it. Now I'm tanning my bronze buns in Parisian sunshine (driving rain).

Gloating aside, was an awesome game to attend. Got a buttload of pics from the city, ground and game if any of the other pool fans are interested.

Back