• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

BcbnXHLIQAEKpUh.jpg

He won't be charged for that, other than maybe the #bullshit part. He didn't say that the ref was biased or anything like that.

How many current PL clubs will have the same manager on January 1, 2014 that they had on January 1, 2013?

Arsenal, Newcastle, Liverpool.... any others that I'm forgetting?

David Moyes is now the 10th longest serving manager in the Premier League. Football is a mad business.

How many current PL clubs will have the same manager on January 1, 2014 that they had on January 1, 2013?

Villa
Norwich
Hull
Cardiff (for now)
Swansea
West Ham

WEST HAM!

Also, I failed to look at the TIME for tomorrow's match until right now. I am drunk, and I have exactly five hours to sleep. See y'all at 6:45 AM.

COME ON YOU IRONS.

Wow, direct, but it worked. Carlton Cole wins the header off of the goal kick, Joe Cole flicks to Nolan for a one-two, and j. Cole finishes brilliantly from a very tough angle. 1-0 within four minutes.

I love how you act surprised every time a Big Sam team does Big Sam things. Of course it was direct.

Nice finish from Cole there though. He's been sneakily kind of actually not terrible when he's played for WHU.

Jesus fucking Christ. Tomkins down with groin problem. The injured Demel on. Zero fit center backs. Three quarters of our first team players are out injured.

I love how you act surprised every time a Big Sam team does Big Sam things. Of course it was direct.

Nice finish from Cole there though. He's been sneakily kind of actually not terrible when he's played for WHU.

I mean, to be fair, it WAS a goal kick.

Back