• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

p.s - I kind of love Big Sam. You know what he's going to do, his teams will do it well and he's just as successful as you expect him to be. As the Brits would say, he "does what it says on the tin".

I'm kind of amazed we are still trying to play it out of the back, what with this makeshift defense.

Man, what'd I say about breaking droughts. First English goal in two years for Anelka.

That's what happens when your second choice right back is playing center back.

That is hugely bullshit. Really bad call gives West Brom a corner in added time, and Anelka puts in a rebound.

Maiga beats Foster at the far post after coming on for Carlton Cole at half. Let's go. 2-2. 65th minute

Glad I woke up for this basement battle. Love a good relegation six pointer, especially when there are 6 goals scored in the first 70 minutes.

Glad I woke up for this basement battle. Love a good relegation six pointer, especially when there are 6 goals scored in the first 70 minutes.

Damn, I was hoping Aston Villa would get relegated, but it appears West Ham and Sunderland are just too shitty for that to happen.

I don't know if we're going to make it out of this Christmas period. Our injuries are slowly killing us. We have only one fit first-choice defender.

Young, Giggs and Kagawa as the 3 supporting Chicharito and Kagawa still gets shifted out to the left.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!?

Yet another Saturday when I look at the slate of 10:00 games and think "man these games suck."

And NBCSN puts City-Palace on my big screen. Yawn.

Young, Giggs and Kagawa as the 3 supporting Chicharito and Kagawa still gets shifted out to the left.

WHAT. THE. FUCK?!?

Is it my turn?

157473.jpg

The NBC football package, whatever it's called, is worth the money

I'm sure it is for some. I just don't have the option of sitting and watching football for hours on end on Saturday mornings with two little kids in the house, so the (free) mobile options actually work better for me. I'm just griping I suppose.

Back