• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Stones had an awful half. He needs to glue his ridiculously long arms down to his side or he's going to concede a penalty.

Also Barry continues to be bad.

Mirallas/McGeady/McCarthy are fucking workhorses. Love those three. Wouldn't mind Atsu and Besic in the second half. We need to possess better and be more stalwart in the back.

Oh Naismith, the flag was down, gotta finish that.

And Stones wasn't great, but awful is a little much. I feel like after giving him a game or two at CB he'll be just fine.

Nice goal Chelski. Costa is still an ass regardless.

I have a feeling Chelsea is winning the league thanks to Costa and I pretty much hate it

Pure poacher who will go Ballotelli sooner or later.

I know no one else is sitting through this one, but Newcastle looks like stir fried dog poo down 2-0 at the half.

Was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to worry about a relegation battle my first season of supporting them but Pardew seems to have the club firmly on its way. Defending (particularly the CB's) has been atrocious today to go along with our lack of quality in the attacking third.

Back