• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

He even grabs the wrong ankle...lol

Haha, awful -- in all fairness, however, he does grab the correct ankle:

nmnazb.jpg

What the heck has happened to the Milanese teams in Serie A?

A decade ago when I first started paying attention to soccer they were at the top year-in, year-out. Now they just stink.

He doesn't really need to be drooling on players heads either :)

Yea what a nerd celebrating his first league goal to put his team ahead like that.

I wanted 3 points as well, but I have been very impressed with Swansea's defense this year.

And Southampton continue to get all the breaks and also be a very good team. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for them to finish in a spot for Europe.

And Southampton continue to get all the breaks and also be a very good team. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for them to finish in a spot for Europe.

I think they'll absolutely finish ahead of at least one of the "big 7," and I'd lean toward more than that. Wouldn't necessarily mean they qualify, though they're already in the last 8 of the Carling so maybe they'll qualify that way anyway

I think they'll absolutely finish ahead of at least one of the "big 7," and I'd lean toward more than that. Wouldn't necessarily mean they qualify, though they're already in the last 8 of the Carling so maybe they'll qualify that way anyway

Above 1-3 of them, IMO

Above 3 would certainly be something. Newcastle finished 5th a few years ago with Alan Pardew, so....

And LOL Wes Brown. WHAT. WAS. THAT.

Back