• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Lindelof's sense of positioning might be among the worst I've seen from a CB brought into Manchester United in the 20 or so years I've been following the club. He sets himself into positions I would expect to see from Academy players in the first match for the senior squad. Lost.

THE BALL NEVER MOVED FORWARD. IT WAS A FOUL. THE BALL STAYED STAGNANT. BLOW YOUR WHISTLE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOUL.

FUCKING HELL.

Lee Dixon is an idiot if he thinks that was good refereeing.

Strong winds everywhere in Manchester.

League is 95% over. 11 points with so long to go "seems" like plenty of time, but this City squad doesn't look like one that will have a 3 match rough patch to pull others back into the race.

Bernardo Silva, wth

Also a lot easier to believe that nasty business about De Gea and Muniain with that pony tail

I'd also like to point out that DeacMan has been virtually silent this year with just a few pop ups here and again in this thread.

Today? Basically live posted the full match.

Hated or Adored. But never ignored. Manchester UNITED. (I see you, DeacMan, I see you.)

Back