• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Everton look to sign Cenk Tosun from Besiktas for £25 mil, expected to join January 1.

Kane is just 24 and still improving. He's going to be an absolute monster for the next 4-5 years of his career as he enters his prime. At this point I'm pretty sure he's going to be the best striker on the planet for the rest of this decade, and figure in the top 3 of the Ballon d'Or regularly.

Don't think he's saving them, very blah at Wednesday. Their success the last couple years was more due to spending money than him

Kane is just 24 and still improving. He's going to be an absolute monster for the next 4-5 years of his career as he enters his prime. At this point I'm pretty sure he's going to be the best striker on the planet for the rest of this decade, and figure in the top 3 of the Ballon d'Or regularly.

Long may the golden age of Tottenham continue!

Every PL goal for Kane in 2017. Watching them all in quick succession, it's astonishing how purely he strikes the ball with both feet. His body control, balance and technique are just absurdly good - like watching a coaching video come to life or something. So many of them are half chances where he has a tiny window and he just hammers the ball into the net, always finding a corner.

Modric was always the best player I'd ever seen play for Spurs, or maybe Bale at his absolute pinnacle ... Kane has surpassed both of them, easily. He's the best Spurs player of my lifetime, and one of the 2-3 best players the club has ever had.

Are we sure he isn't Maradona good?

Personally, I think he has surpassed him. GOAT.

Everyone *except* a guy who tried to push Rooney being in Messi and Ronaldo’s league gets to make fun of Vad on this

James McCarthy is such a nothing burger, who's only memorable moment was playing a horrid back pass that led to BOU's goal.

Dude can sit forever. Bring on Wazza for him now.

Everyone *except* a guy who tried to push Rooney being in Messi and Ronaldo’s league gets to make fun of Vad on this

lol that is simply not true

--------------------------------

That strike by Ndidi was so sexy. Too bad it went *just* wide of the far post. Nearly perfect technique on the half volley.

Back