• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

United deserved to drop those points. Martial, Lingard, and Rashford all had sitters to put the match away.

Most hat tricks in PL history:

Alan Shearer: 11
Robbie Fowler: 9
Michael Owen: 8
Thierry Henry: 8
Harry Kane: 8

There are 3 players who have scored 55 or more goals in a calendar year this century:

Lionel Messi
Cristiano Ronaldo
Harry Kane

How in the hell was that a booking on Rojo? Especially in the 1st minute... absurd decision.

and Burnley lead. Wonderful.

Most hat tricks in PL history:

Alan Shearer: 11
Robbie Fowler: 9
Michael Owen: 8
Thierry Henry: 8
Harry Kane: 8

There are 3 players who have scored 55 or more goals in a calendar year this century:

Lionel Messi
Cristiano Ronaldo
Harry Kane

PL hat tricks in 2017

Harry Kane: 6
Everybody else: 7

Most impressive.

Really good to see Bolasie back out there doing unnecessary step overs.

Really good to see Bolasie back out there doing unnecessary step overs.

5 in the back with Schnieds playing just as deep at the CBs, even I can't defend this

Benni on for one of the CBs at halftime please

Bolasie has shown flashes of quickness, but not much else. If Lookman is on the bench I'd like him to come on for him sooner rather than later.

It does make sense with all the huge bodies to stuff our box but we've got to get more width and pace out there.

How is this 2-0 to Burnley?

Answer: They have been clinical and United have not.

Without De Gea United is a .500 ball club. And Ashley Young is still a d-bag.

We aren't set up wrong but Morgan can't pull the strings. Need that to be Davies or Baningime. Then I think someone sharper than Bolasie like Lookman.

Back