• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Let's steal this

Guess these four minutes are for Hazard's gunshot wound

A point is a point is a point. Dutchy FatHead loses 5-1,

Without our best player against the title holders

If that Keane header was own goal, my god that would have been glorious

I love Big Sam

Bring in a superior DCL and a left back who can provide service and we are business

DCL has been shoehorned into leading the line; I think he'd be better used not playing back to goal for 80 minutes a match. Would certainly help to get a target man.

I don't really understand the halftime subs, but again we defended really well. For all their shots, they weren't creating a great deal of clear chances.

Baningime is so good. He's better than Gana or Schneiderlin for me. He was clearly frustrated at our refusal to play football at times, and I think the team under Gigantic Sam will eventually string some passes together against good teams

Harry Kane is unreal. 7 hat tricks in 2017 alone.

He's right up there with anyone as the best striker in the world, which is just a crazy thing to say but straight up true.

Back