• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

LOL, and with the exception of Hart and Fonte, our entire bench is composed of teenagers: Oxford, Cullen, Haksabanovic, Quina, and Martinez. No Burke is surprising, as he's touted to be the best of the bunch. Probs because he just played 90 for us at wing back in the cup (he's a CB).
Hakanbanovic: FM LEGEND

Watching the corners, did Huddersfield shorten their field for this match? Smart move really.

Or is that Rugby lines?

I loved the commentators saying Huddy guy should have done more with it. WHY? HAVE YOU SEEN OUR GOALIES ON ROUTINE SAVES?!?!?!

Works both ways. The commentator saw a shot on target against Liverpool and assumed it must be awful considering it didn't go in.

It's crazy how many chances Mane and Mo can miss. Incredible form, but man, they miss some opportunities.

I think Fabio at Boro would be a good LB for Everton, but I'm partial to the da Silva twins.

Of course not

Mangala on loan appears to be happening. I'm down for it to offer some stability beside Holgate/Keane. Hopefully it spells the end of Williams and Jags getting meaningful minutes.

Now we just need Baines back ASAP. Or Garbutt to step up. CUCO OUT.

I was watching them pack the midline before kickoff and wondered if they'd attempt that. Crazy to see it come off.

Back