• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I'd say Arsenal +2.5 today in the continuation against Man City.

nintchdbpict000388922609.jpg

Pretty, pretty preeeeetttyyyyy, prrrrreeeeettttaaayyyy good.

I'm a Burnley fan and even I admit that tomorrow's Burnley-Everton match is going to be the biggest snoozefest.
I wouldn't be surprised if both sides finish with 0 shots on goal.

Tosun is pretty good. He probably should have played a little more since they signed him. Big Sam IN!

Everton supporters giving it to Big Sam after the final whistle.

He deserves every single boo. Another embarrassing performance away from home. Takes off Tosun (goal scorer) and Siggy (our only creator) when the game is 1-1, leaves on Calvert-Lewin who had been terrible in his first start (that I can remember) as a LM.

Michael Keane is so so bad. DV7 was right. Try to sell him back to Burnley for half the price and move on. BFS leaving out Holgate for Keane and Williams (who's red card and impending three game ban was our highlight of the match) is criminal. Sack Sam, sack Walsh, and half the board. Sack half the players. A summer clean out is needed.

He deserves every single boo. Another embarrassing performance away from home. Takes off Tosun (goal scorer) and Siggy (our only creator) when the game is 1-1, leaves on Calvert-Lewin who had been terrible in his first start (that I can remember) as a LM.

Michael Keane is so so bad. DV7 was right. Try to sell him back to Burnley for half the price and move on. BFS leaving out Holgate for Keane and Williams (who's red card and impending three game ban was our highlight of the match) is criminal. Sack Sam, sack Walsh, and half the board. Sack half the players. A summer clean out is needed.

I think Keane got hung out to dry today. Williams was horrible (guarded the air around the space where Wood left to score his goal). Theo Walcott still has a lot left in the tank.
BFS will be gone at the end of the year. With a better manager, the squad should do better.

Back