• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Everton stinks. Fitting that their only good player came up for a corner at the end and came closest to scoring.

There’s no good way to hedge my “no promoted teams get relagated” bet. I’ll just watch it die with my “crystal palace top six” punt.

I dunno man, you got a decent shot. WBA are done, Swansea I think are gonna run outta gas. Just need one more

Let's GO! Great combination play there around Chelsea's box to free Lukaku. 1-1!

I sometimes think VAR was intentionally introduced this way with the sole purpose of ensuring it would fail

Despite being sacked by Bayern, Van Gaal said he still had an affection for the club, which he said was different to Manchester United.

"Of course I do," he said when asked if he still loved Bayern. "Manchester United who I last coached is a commercial club. Totally different to Bayern. The bosses, former players like Karl Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness are former players who know what they are talking about.

"Football is the most important thing, not money like it is now at United. That's why I love Bayern."

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchest...eserve-jose-mourinho-treatment-louis-van-gaal

You mean the same Bayern where someone running the club, a former footballer, was thrown in jail for tax evasion and stockpiling money? You even mentioned his name, Uli Hoeness.
Sweet take, Louis.

Last edited:
First goal ruled out by VAR for a shirt tug. Tough call.
Penalty given maybe unfairly but then taken away because Son stopped his run before kicking it.
Legit pen as the tug CONTINUED into the area, so penalty.

Lucas Moura also got fouled and the VAR ruled no penalty for some reason.

And when the hell did Lucas Moura go bald? And when the hell did Lucas Moura join Tottenham? Where have I been?

Back