• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Jesus, Valencia should be in jail for that.

Shaping up to be a pretty epic final 3 or 4 matchweeks with Champions League and relegation battles galore.

Forget the top and bottom of the table, all eyes on The Ev, who seek to reclaim their 7th Place Trophy.

Why is Lallana allowed on the pitch just a week after his U23 outburst? They just suspend him from U18/U23 and testimonials instead?

Why is Lallana allowed on the pitch just a week after his U23 outburst? They just suspend him from U18/U23 and testimonials instead?

Apparently. I think the exceptions are spitting/biting/racism/etc. Seems like trying to choke the life out of someone should be added to that list.

Apparently. I think the exceptions are spitting/biting/racism/etc. Seems like trying to choke the life out of someone should be added to that list.

Yeah I don't get why it doesn't carry across all levels regardless. Silly.

Yeah I don't get why it doesn't carry across all levels regardless. Silly.

Agreed. Amazing that Lallana has never been sent off in the premier league yet loses his mind after an innocuous challenge from some 19 year old no name kid on Spurs U-23 team. Just bizarre.

Good lord. Daniel Sturridge taken out inside 3 minutes against Chelsea with a non-contact injury. I'm trying to think of an athlete in sports history with a greater combination of talent and fragility, and I can't.

Good lord. Daniel Sturridge taken out inside 3 minutes against Chelsea with a non-contact injury. I'm trying to think of an athlete in sports history with a greater combination of talent and fragility, and I can't.

Greg Oden? He was so good that one year at OSU.

Last time the bottom 3 had this many points this early was 2010-11, which had a bonkerz last couple days including Wolves staying up on goals scored with an 89th minute goal in their last game.

We haven't really had a great Survival Sunday from a survival standpoint since the year after that. Overdue for a great one this year, and looks like we'll get it

Back