• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

"Arsenal are considering a move for Marouane Fellaini, the 30-year-old Belgium midfielder who will be out of contract at Manchester United at the end of this month. (Daily Mirror)"

If true, kill me.

"Arsenal are considering a move for Marouane Fellaini, the 30-year-old Belgium midfielder who will be out of contract at Manchester United at the end of this month. (Daily Mirror)"

If true, kill me.
Enjoy!

United sign Fred. Meh. They're going to play 2 DMs to give Pogba less responsibility?

Arsenal sign Stephan Lichtsteiner. He certainly adds experience and leadership...but a 34 yo outside back on the downside of his career? Is he backing up Bellerin or actually signed to start?

United sign Fred. Meh. They're going to play 2 DMs to give Pogba less responsibility?

Arsenal sign Stephan Lichtsteiner. He certainly adds experience and leadership...but a 34 yo outside back on the downside of his career? Is he backing up Bellerin or actually signed to start?
No sure what would be bad about a true 4231

Less Ander would make me :sadpanda tho

It doesnt matter who Arsenal’s other backs are, if Mustafi’s on the pitch they're toast.

Need to find someone to take Koscielny’s place to start the season too.

Didn't realize it was this Fred that got a doping ban a few years ago. I always thought it was the Fred that was a baller on FIFA for Lyon.

Listen to his latest pod about the experience, its awesome.

Also Siff you should follow the Everton USA guys. They organized the Derby trip I went on and the two guys who lead it (David and Marshall) are f***ing awesome. I highly recommend going on a Spring Break tour with them if you can swing it. As long as it sinks up with my Spring Break in the future I'll be going as much as possible.

Anyone played in the Asheville weekday pickup game before? Heading up there for work in a few weeks and thought about jumping in if they have a decent midday crowd. Also, anyone been to an Asheville SC game and are they worth checking out. Had no idea they even had a team.

Don't know anything about the pickup game, but Asheville SC games are a blast. Usually have a great crowd (supporters sit in the smaller metal bleachers on the left side of the field) and a few different good food truck/concession options (Foothills meats runs the permanent stand, so no matter what you've got good burgers available) as well as plenty of Hi-Wire beers.

Listen to his latest pod about the experience, its awesome.

Also Siff you should follow the Everton USA guys. They organized the Derby trip I went on and the two guys who lead it (David and Marshall) are f***ing awesome. I highly recommend going on a Spring Break tour with them if you can swing it. As long as it sinks up with my Spring Break in the future I'll be going as much as possible.

I actually do, Brasky, and will definitely consider that soon. Last siff rugrat is flying the coop in August so I'm free to do whatever I want (wait, not true; two kids in college and a third still partially on the payroll). OK, maybe at some point I can do this.

Liverpool are going to sign Nabil Fekir tomorrow. Fabinho, Fekir, and Naby Keita are (on paper) great additions to midfield.

Liverpool are going to sign Nabil Fekir tomorrow. Fabinho, Fekir, and Naby Keita are (on paper) great additions to midfield.

Liverpool's recruitment has been on point lately. The aggression in identifying and signing targets makes me jealous.

Back