• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Great result. Let's go HUDDY tomorrow!

I don't care about Arsenal. Not relevant to my interests.

Mignolet you loser. Exciting match though.

Eh not much he could have done about it really. Sucks obviously and maybe a draw was deserved. Liverpool maybe slightly better but not by much. Hendo-Milner were awful in midfield. Moreno was OK (rebounded a little from Sevilla). Coutinho doesn't seem focused.

On to Brighton then.

Hazard is playing very confidently again (at least it seems so every time I flip over from the Deacs). That's not good for PL defenders...

Aside from KDB, Hazard is the most dangerous attacking player in the Prem, IMO.

Hazard is a piece of shit though. Goes to ground way too much for a player of his quality. Hate watching him play.

" In August 2017, Neymar moved from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain in a transaction worth €222 million, making him the world's most expensive player.[note 1]"

"Paris St-Germain are the favourites to sign Arsenal's 28-year-old forward Alexis Sanchez. The French club want him to replace their Brazil forward Neymar, 25, who is likely to leave for Real Madrid next season. (Sunday Mirror)"

Am I missing something here? Dude signs the largest contract ever and leaves after a half a year?

Media are saying it was a bridge club move to go to Real Madrid from Barca.

Kind of like how Di Maria went from Real Madrid to PSG via Man United since PSG couldn't afford his fee the summer he left. Except here it was just Barca not wanting to deal directly with Real Madrid again (RE: Luis Figo...) for one of their top players.

It's all the fun media hype these days!

Media are saying it was a bridge club move to go to Real Madrid from Barca.

Kind of like how Di Maria went from Real Madrid to PSG via Man United since PSG couldn't afford his fee the summer he left. Except here it was just Barca not wanting to deal directly with Real Madrid again (RE: Luis Figo...) for one of their top players.

It's all the fun media hype these days!

Interesting, thanks.

Burnley deserved that. Is a point at home against Arsenal worth playing that way in the second half? Terrible to watch.

That was the captain pretending to close down Tadic. Embarrassing.

Yep, and Williams leaving the only man in the box to go sit on the post.

This whole team is rotten. Hopefully we can get Big Sam in by Wednesday against West Ham. Two winnable home matches this week, we need that Big Sam bounce ASAP.

In a weird way I'm looking forward to my first relegation scrap.

Back