• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Bruh... salah on fire but no chance he can keep up this return..

Signing of the first half of the season regardless. Props to the racist cunt. Liverpool is good at signing those.

See what I did there? That's talent.

Win Saturday over Huds should get toffees right back to middle of the table. Which, realistically would probably be an decent finish for this group of players. Rooney does have the legs anymore, but the technical ability is still amazing

Bruh... salah on fire but no chance he can keep up this return..

Signing of the first half of the season regardless. Props to the racist cunt. Liverpool is good at signing those.

See what I did there? That's talent.

Salah is racist? Links please.

Salah is racist? Links please.

He is/was/is(?) strongly anti-zion. I'm not sure how much it has come up in the last few years but he refused to shake hands with Israeli players in a CL match when he was younger. It was in the news when he signed for Chelsea since Abramovic is Jewish so it looked like money trumped his beliefs.

He is/was/is(?) strongly anti-zion. I'm not sure how much it has come up in the last few years but he refused to shake hands with Israeli players in a CL match when he was younger. It was in the news when he signed for Chelsea since Abramovic is Jewish so it looked like money trumped his beliefs.

I read about that. It said he was changing his shoes during the hand shaking time. Of course that sounds pretty convenient for him. Does any of that justify calling him a "racist cunt"? I guess when you support a team that has a history of racist fans, there's no problem hurling those terms around.

I read about that. It said he was changing his shoes during the hand shaking time. Of course that sounds pretty convenient for him. Does any of that justify calling him a "racist cunt"? I guess when you support a team that has a history of racist fans, there's no problem hurling those terms around.
Lol lol
Lololololololol

It's interesting that you find racism funny.
Cool.

9da42e23d5050a025c63e41c95ddd10c.jpg

Where did the club defend any of those incidents? Only one related to the club was Rio and the player and club accepted that penalty iirc

And you want to compare idiot fans to a club defending a racist and having their players wear t-shirts in support of him?

So again.... Cool.

Where did the club defend any of those incidents? Only one related to the club was Rio and the player and club accepted that penalty iirc

And you want to compare idiot fans to a club defending a racist and having their players wear t-shirts in support of him?

So again.... Cool.

No. I said it was pretty damn rich for a fan of a club that has plenty of racist fans to start hurling disgusting epithets calling someone a racist, just because you don't like their team. I agree with the earlier post "Can we not do this?" But unfortunately, "this" always seems to start with deaconvision7. I'm not sure why you made this a big anti-liverpool hissy fit anyway, since I'm not a Liverpool fan.

Hypocritical Football Yabos. Bloody Hell.

Ahh yes, the yearly "white Americans sitting behind a computer pointing fingers over millionaires wearing jerseys representing towns thousands of miles away that neither has any connection with other than a soccer game once or twice a week but I promise his is more racist" contest

my favorite time of year!

Back