• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2017/18 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Ahh yes, the yearly "white Americans sitting behind a computer pointing fingers over millionaires wearing jerseys representing towns thousands of miles away that neither has any connection with other than a soccer game once or twice a week but I promise his is more racist" contest

my favorite time of year!

Not racist until Vad declares

A few thoughts on yesterday and Big Sam.

Hope this doesn't mean Rooney is a must start, but his goals were great yesterday. It's what many have pointed out that made the difference, Wayne sitting deeper is an absolute must.

Gylfi was superb yesterday. Easily his best game for the club. He's figuring it out, and has been decent to solid to great in the last three.

Really hope Big Sam does what he's never really done and plays the youth. We have really good players in Jonjoe Kenny and Tom Davies at the very least. Those must start. Then between Baningime, Calvert Lewin, Lookman, Vlasic, and Holgate, it would be great to see at least one or two feature in each match. The senior players that are getting time over them now are just not good enough. Maybe Big Sam can sort out Schneiderlin but I'm not hopeful. I am, however, thrilled to think of what he can do for Gana and Keane. Those two are real talents, just need more discipline and understanding of the game.

Schniederlin should never play another game. His effort has been abysmal. Send him back to France.

No. I said it was pretty damn rich for a fan of a club that has plenty of racist fans to start hurling disgusting epithets calling someone a racist, just because you don't like their team. I agree with the earlier post "Can we not do this?" But unfortunately, "this" always seems to start with deaconvision7. I'm not sure why you made this a big anti-liverpool hissy fit anyway, since I'm not a Liverpool fan.

Hypocritical Football Yabos. Bloody Hell.
Id be willing to bet any sports team, regardless of sport, has a spattering of awful people that call themselves fans of that team/club. It's a stupid thing to speak about frankly. No fan base of considerable size is innocent of any idiots. It's a pointless accusation.

I'm talking about what a club did in defense of a man charged and found guilty of racially abusing a fellow player. That is directly on the club and not their fringe idiot "supporters".

And the Mo Salah racist cunt thing was a throwaway jab because of his history. I suggest you put on your big kid pants and stop being such a little wussy.

Cool?

Ummmm

A few thoughts on yesterday and Big Sam.

Hope this doesn't mean Rooney is a must start, but his goals were great yesterday. It's what many have pointed out that made the difference, Wayne sitting deeper is an absolute must

So is Rooney not a must start or an absolute must at the 10?

Or is it IF Rooney plays, which is unimportant, then he MUST play the 10 because that would be very important?

Ummmm

So is Rooney not a must start or an absolute must at the 10?

Or is it IF Rooney plays, which is unimportant, then he MUST play the 10 because that would be very important?

If he's chosen he has to sit deeper. I also think he should be used sparingly and not first name on the team sheet.

from what should have been 2-1 to now down 3-0 in 15 seconds. Game over for Brighton.

Lol at Coutinho going under the wall for his free kick. Loved it

Disagreed. He pushed the BHA player in the back with a fully extended arm. Really stupid on Henderson's part. Certain foul and penalty.

.......................................ha!

Should never have put the referee in the position to call the pen with some piss-poor marking but dude....certain foul and penalty? You're just trying to wind us up now.

Back