• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2018/19 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Pitch is exactly the same. But soon we're replacing the green carpet with a claret-colored one because our players keep accidentally overkicking long passes. Rice did one earlier today.

Yeah, the extra grass before the green carpet confused me, but I just looked up highlights from earlier this year and it was the same, so I'm just wrong. It reminded me of when Stoke made their pitch smaller for Premier League matches, but when they were randomly in Europe one year, had to extend it for those matches.

Yeah, the extra grass before the green carpet confused me, but I just looked up highlights from earlier this year and it was the same, so I'm just wrong. It reminded me of when Stoke made their pitch smaller for Premier League matches, but when they were randomly in Europe one year, had to extend it for those matches.

those Delap throw ins doe

so weird there are two Friday matches this game week

just because of the league cup final?

He was in Germany at Gladbach, but it looks like Augsburg now. Still only 20.

So Huddy and Fulham done

Who will be the 3rd to get the drop? I think Brighton collapse and go down.

I like Hasenhuttl, but I think Southampton go down. I think Cardiff is the worst team still alive, but they'll survive somehow. I'd much rather it be them. Brighton not a bad call, although I like Hughton and Glenn Murray, they feel like they've been low key slowly dropping.

I don’t have a real reason. Those two just seem like good dudes. Glenn Murray is old.

Burnley??? BURNLEY!

Yes burnley. If nbc sports had stopped fellating harry kane about his return, they would have realized the spurs were just flat. Burnley deserved the win. Packed tight but pressed and closed down well and took advantage of their chances

Burnley were unbeaten in 7 league games, and Spurs were skating by in the league, often getting outplayed but finding a way to win. Only a shock for the uninitiated

Back